ONE-DAY WRITING WORKSHIP
1 DAY, 3 HOURS
January 8, 2022, 1:00 PM to 4:oo PM ET
Jumpstart your writing!
What is the #1 factor that keeps writer’s from achieving the success they desire?
From my 15 years experience of working with writers of all levels and in all genres, the #1 problem is not:
- A lack of skill
- A lack of talent
- A lack of knowledge
- A a lack of passion
- Uncertainty regarding the difference between a metaphor and a simile
- Confusion about when to use a comma or a semi-colon
NOPE! There are endless books and courses that address all of these issues and more.
The #1 factor that is keeping you from achieving the success you want is…
You and your habits and your thoughts and your beliefs are keeping you exactly where you are.
Do any of these thoughts/beliefs sound familiar?
I don’t have time to write.
I’ll start writing after…
I’m not feeing inspired to write.
I’m tired of my story.
What’s the point?
I’ve got so many ideas I don’t know which one to work on.
This Writing Workshop will address all the ways in which we keep ourselves from TELLING THE STORIES WE CAME HERE TO TELL!
After this 3-hour class, you will be armed with tools, tricks, and techniques so you can:
- Create and stick to a writing schedule
- Create and meet deadlines and goals
- Uncover subconscious beliefs that are keeping you stuck
- Change those limiting beliefs to empowering ones
- Address and overcome challenges regarding your relationship to your writing
- Elevate and uplift your relationship to your creativity and process
All this and more for only $99!
"I had never done anything like Nelsie's workshop before in my life. And the whole experience was transformative. And listening to other class members' lives and their stories was transcendent. Nelsie just has a real gift for pulling out your authentic self, who you really are, and bringing out your story into a very clear picture so that others can learn from it, learn from your journey. I would highly recommend anyone taking Nelsie's workshop. I learned a lot and I had a really great time!"
-- Stephanie McKay, Singer/Songwriter/Writer